Our Profile

We help people embrace today and confidently pursue tomorrow

Get To Know Liberty

About Liberty Insurance in Hong Kong

Liberty International Insurance Limited in Hong Kong is a 100% owned subsidiary of the Liberty Mutual Insurance Group. We first started as OTB Assurance Ltd in 1973. In November 1999, Liberty Mutual Insurance Group acquired 70% shares of the company and was renamed as "Liberty International Insurance Limited". Liberty Mutual Insurance Group took over the remaining 30% shares three years later.


Today, we offer a wide range of insurance products and services for individuals and corporations, including private motor, individual and group Life and Medical, office and shop packages, etc. We are one of the leading Insurance providers in Hong Kong. The Company distributes Medical, Property and Casualty insurance and services through professional and registered agents and brokers.


Liberty Mutual Insurance Group

Headquartered in Boston, Liberty Mutual Insurance Group is a diversified global insurer and the 6th largest global property and casualty insurer based on 2020 gross written premium. We rank 71st on the Fortune 100 list of largest corporations in the U.S based on 2020 revenue. As of 31 Dec 2020, we had $43.8 billion in annual consolidated revenue. We employ 45,000 people in 29 countries and economies around the world.